If you have a flat tire caused by a puncture after installing FlatOut™ by MULTI SEAL®, we will provide you with free product to treat your replaced or repaired tire(s).
If you are not satisfied with FlatOut™ by MULTI SEAL® and want to exercise the performance guarantee, please follow these instructions:
The following are excluded from the performance guarantee:
1. Passenger vehicle tires or light duty truck/SUV tires
2. Tires with less than a remaining tread depth of three/thirty seconds of an inch (3/32”)
3. Punctures and or tears in the sidewall
4. Dry rotted/weather checked tires
5. Punctures caused by objects greater than ½” in diameter when treating your tires with FlatOut™ Outdoor Power Equipment Formula, FlatOut™ Sportsman Formula, FlatOut™ Trailer Formula, FlatOut™ Multi Purpose Formula, FlatOut™ QuickStrike™ On Road Formula and FlatOut™ QuickStrike™ Off-Road Formula
6. Punctures caused by objects greater than ¼’’ in diameter when treating your tires with FlatOut™ QuickStrike™ Small Tire Formula.
7. Misapplication of the FlatOut™ product
8. Cuts or tears of the tire casing or tube